Bryn Shorts - Light Wash
*RESTOCKING first week in AUGUST!
I have been searching for the PERFECT light washed denim shorts for the last 3 years solid and I finally found them! Our new Bryn Shorts are a dream-stretchy, soft and so comfy! I fell in love the instant I tried them on! Same brand as our Sawyer Shorts, but a more relaxed fit, slightly longer style and different wash! You are going to want to add these to your closet immediately!!
- Cotton/Spandex blend (stretchy and very soft and comfy)
- Hits a little longer than mid thigh on most (see length below)
- Front and Back Pockets
- Distressing down the front
- Rolled 1" Hem
- Light Wash
- These fit relaxed with a boyfriend fit. Great stretch, modest length and oh so comfy. We recommend ordering according to the sizing suggestions below or take measurements for your best fit.
- Note: if you own our Sawyer shorts and size up in those, we think you'll want to stay true to size in these (i.e. small in most everything but order medium in the Sawyer shorts, order size small in the Bryn Shorts). They are looser overall and a little stretchier! Don't size down, but order true to size!
- They do continue to relax with wear. I'll post video wearing these on Instagram soon and it will be under our highlight "sizing"!
Small: 2-4, has a 5" inseam, overall length of 15", 10" rise, waist is 14 1/2" inches laying flat, laying flat 17" from hip to hip, .
Medium: 6-8, has a 5" inseam, overall length of approx. 16" and a 10" rise, waist laying flat measured across the front is 15 1/2", and about where it'd hit across the hips is approx. 18" laying flat.
Large: 10-12, has a 5" inseam, overall length of approx. 16" and a 10" rise, waist laying flat measured across the front is 17", and about where it'd hit across the hips is approx. 19" laying flat.
XL: 14-16, has a 5” inseam, overall length is approx. 16 1/2”, has an 10 1/2” rise, waist laying flat is 18”, hips approx 20” laying flat.
*Aja is wearing a size Small in our Bryn Shorts!