*Size Small and size Medium are both in stock ready to ship. Size Large will be available around mid-June and we have GREAT NEWS, we will also be able to finally carry size XL by mid-June too! We will update sizing once we receive and get measurements on the new size.
One of our absolute favorite pair of shorts EVER is BACK again for the 5th year in a row and just as amazing as ever! So comfy and easy to throw on for everyday, a day at the pool, lake, around town, with a hoodie, around the house, or on vacation! You will wear these everyday you can in Spring and Summer!
- Cotton/Spandex blend (stretchy and very comfy)
- Hits mid thigh on most (see length below)
- Front and Back Pockets
- Distressing down the front and on the back pockets
- Frayed Hem
- Medium Wash shorts (the perfect color!)
- See suggested sizing below (they do stretch some after wear). These hold up well and do not have to be washed after every wear.
- Note: I am a size 4 and have had both the medium and small and prefer the small, they run tight when I first put on and then relax while wearing and I get a good 4-5 wears out of them before I wash again! I have had the same pair for 5 years and I'll be wearing again this Summer! They get better and better with age! If in doubt, always size up! But our measurements below are pretty accurate (excusing any human error)!
Small: 0-2/slim 4, has a 4 3/4" inseam, overall length of approx. 14" and a 10" rise, waist laying flat across the front measures 14" and about where it'd hit across the hips is 16" laying flat.
Medium: 4-6, has a 4 3/4" inseam, overall length of approx. 15 1/2" and a 10" rise, waist laying flat measured across the front is 15", and about where it'd hit across the hips is approx. 17" laying flat.
Large: 8-10, has a 4 3/4" inseam, overall length of approx. 16" and a 11" rise, waist laying flat measured across the front is 16", and about where it'd hit across the hips is approx. 18" laying flat.
XL: COMING SOON!
All measurements are approximate and measured on 1 pair from each size laying flat. These DO stretch some with wear and if you order true to size may feel snug at first but they do stretch some, however, if in doubt, shorts are something you can size up in and usually be ok.
We tried to get every measurement but be sure and measure your favorite pair of shorts that you already own and compare to our sizing above before you order.
*Aja is wearing a size Small and wears this size. Staci is wearing a size Small and wears this size. Kendra is wearing a Small but likes the Medium best and wears the Medium normally.